Project Safety Manager
Location: Various New York City Projects
This is an opportunity to join one of North America’s most respected and fastest growing heavy highway/heavy civil construction firms. From complex bridges, freeway expansions, and rail transit projects to tunneling, airports, and other emerging markets. E.E. Cruz brings ingenuity and a proven track record of success to the New York market. Competitive salary and benefit package offered.
The Project Safety Manager will implement the Corporate/Project Safety Program.
Duties will include the following:
- Work with field operations to ensure compliance with the project safety and environmental program.
- Conduct accident/incident investigations
- Prepare all Accident /Incident/Near miss reports and submit into Corporate Safety Director as well as project ownership.
- Be involved with and lead training and site-specific meeting requirements.
- Conduct hazard analysis of work operations; complete required reports and notifications.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a heavy construction Safety Manager
- New York City Department of Buildings 40 hour Site Safety Manager Certificate
- Minimum OSHA 30-hour Construction Safety and Health Course
- CPR and First Aid Training
- Excellent knowledge of applicable safety regulations
- NYS DOL Asbestos Inspectors License
- C-3 Lead certification
- Active ASSE member a plus
- A Environmental Health and Safety degree, CSP, ASP or CHST a plus
For more detailed information on this position, please contact direct: